Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finding Old Friends

Today I did my semi-annual deep cleaning of my apartment. The treasure that I found this year: my collection of mix CD's from high school and college. WOW! So many dear bands that I have not listened to for years as this music never made it to my iPod. Sad, but true... here are some of the long-lost friends that I have once again rediscovered:
Vertical Horizon
Five for Fighting
Switchfoot
Pretty much every one-hit wonder Pop group ever known including gems such as LFO, BoyZone, A*Teens, and of course the classics like Britney, 98 Degrees, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync... Sigh.

mtv ICON: Janet Jackson


Welcome back! So many memories, so many dreams, so much drama. Thanks for sharing those long, angst-filled years with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment